Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last ATL road trip :(

This weekend was my last time in Atlanta until December!  So depressing!  I'm going to miss so many people, but I know I will make lots of new friends this semester...hopefully :)  I had a great weekend catching up with friends and saying my goodbyes.  There will be lots of Skype dates throughout the semester, I'm sure.  Here are some pics from the weekend:
Keaton and me at Bone Garden Cantina

Katherine and me at Unplugged in the Park



Rugby girls at Ru Sans

I'm getting a bit stressed/nervous about everything I need to finish before I leave the country a week from today! Ahhhhh!  I'm afraid I'm forgetting something big and the authorities won't let me leave the US and I'll be screwed.  I've been really organized this summer and have tried to get everything finished early (like my visa).  The GTL advisor, Catherine Bass, told me that I was the first person to go and get mine.  Woo, over-achieving! I'm also a little worried about having enough money for the semester.  I waitressed all summer, babysat almost every week, and house-sat at least twice a month.  I've saved up a lot, but I still need to make some purchases before I actually get out of the US (like my textbooks, my extra checked luggage, and a new comfortable pair of shoes).  I will make it work.  I always do, somehow!

It's really late and I need to be up kinda early to babysit, but I just wanted to get this blog going before I leave.

So excited!!!

-JChamp

No comments: